Friday, November 25, 2022

01) What behavior / experience are you reflecting on?

 


Though I am not a professional HR manager, I studied Human resources, Training & Development for my Master Business Management degree at the London Metropolitan university. Also, as a qualified trainer, experience in few a parts of the Strategic Human resources management cycle. 

But as a manager in manufacturing & production areas, I gained experience whenever I was working closely with the Human resources manager. In each failure of the SHRM cycle, we suffered a lot and failed to meet the expected KPIs.  

Most recently, we were planning to start the second shift of the production department in May 2022, and the HR department failed to fill the required recruitment on time. 

Today we are losing 2 Mn LKR per day as we have not yet started the second shift. If we were on plan, we must have started recruitment on January 2022, Strat training in February & completed in March, to start production with the new Financial year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

02) What knowledge did you draw on?

Traditionally, I have heard that personal management departments were functioning in the company up to the last decade. Most people were not...